A place called home (Book review)
Book name:- A place called home
Author name:- Preethi Shenoy
🌻I am an avid reader of Preethi Shenoy's books. To be honest, I fell in love with reading after reading her book "Life is what you make it". From then, I continued reading all her books and I am proud to say that I completed reading 13 books out of her 15 books.
🌻The plot of the story of "A place called home" revolves around a societal concept and her writing grips the reader as it also had many twists and turns.
🌻Alka is not just a character but she teaches us how to find a place that in turn can become a home.
🌻I had a great read. And I recommend everyone to read this awesome book.
🌻If you want to fall in love with reading, if you want to have a good read, if you want to discover another world and there are many other reasons why you should read it. Grab it and I am sure you will love reading it just like I did.
:)
This is my first review on my blog. I hope you like it. I need your encouragement and support.

Comments
Post a Comment