When love came calling (Book review)


 Book name:- When love came calling

Author:- Preethi Shenoy

Genre:- Romance


❤ This novel holds one of the best love stories. 


❤ Puja and Arush being the main characters will forever stay in your heart after reading. 


❤ The story revolves around how they met being different personalities, how they fell in love, how they cherished every moment of love and how they end up their love after surviving through so many unexpected incidents and twists. 


❤ I read this book 2 times and still I am ready to read it the 3rd time. It gave me the best experience of reading a love story.


❤ The author has beautifully portrayed her words that can become real in the reader's imagination. As I said before, I felt that Arush and Puja are real and I should meet them. (Arush is the first fictional character whom I have a crush on) I wish he was real.


❤What I loved reading about this book:-


-I experienced love through reading

-I loved the division of chapters which gave me a great read

-The story portrays every single detail

-It has gripping lines

-It also had a plot of traveling


❤ What I disliked about reading this book:-


- Finding no reason to dislike it

- Watching your eagerness to find what I disliked reading this book.


:)

Comments